SDR X-Plorer Series Bed Rack System
Elevate your off-road adventures with the new SDR X-Plorer Series Bed Rack System. It's not just a bed rack; it's a platform for your wildest journeys. Precision-engineered from top-quality materials, it offers versatility, security, and durability that's second to none. Prepare to conquer new terrain and take your off-road experience to the next level with the SDR X-Plorer Series Bed Rack System. Your adventure awaits – are you ready?
Crafted from ultra-durable 1/8” 5052 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, the SDR X-Plorer Series Bed Rack System is engineered to withstand the most demanding adventures. Its rugged construction ensures it can handle the toughest trails and roughest terrain. Each bed rack is meticulously crafted in house using laser cutting and CNC bending technology to guarantee a precise fit. The SDR X-Plorer Series Bed Rack System is designed with modularity in mind. It offers multiple configurations to adapt to your specific needs, whether you're hauling gear for a weekend camping trip navigating the wilds of Baja, or preparing for an extended overland expedition. The optional Molle grid with 1 /4" and 5/16” mounting holes allows you to personalize your setup. Attach and arrange accessories, tools, and equipment exactly how you want them for easy access on the go. Need to carry a spare tire for those remote adventures? SDR X-Plorer Series Bed Rack System offers a spare tire extension platform with E-Track slots and a 5/16” bolt hole grid, capable of accommodating up to a 37” tire, so you're never stranded.
- 1/8” 5052 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Laser cut and CNC bent for precision fitment
- Modular system with multiple configurations
- Multiple tie down locations
- Molle grid with 1/4" and 5/16” mounting holes (optional module)
- Spare tire extension with E-Track slots and 5/16” bolt hole grid (37” tire capacity)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Can be equipped with a wide variety of versatile attachments
- Designed and built in Mesa, AZ. USA