BRAND NEW DESIGN!
The PRO XP-4 Shorty mounts to the stock cage locations for a clean look without the rear bumper (Shorty)
XPR-4 Fastback Shorty Cage Features:
Fits ALL PRO XP-4 models!
- Flat roof Design
- 1.75" DOM Tube Construction
- In House CNC Cut and bent tubes for accuracy
- Aluminum Roof Panel Included
- All Gusseting/Dual Whip Tabs Included
- Will work with stock or SDR Hi Bred Series Doors
Dont sacrifice safety for a cheaper price!!!
- Powder Coating - Choose from 3 available standard colors (Gloss Black, Semi-Gloss Black, Textured Black or leave it raw)
- Windshield - Fully custom Glass Windshield to complete the dual sport look. Windshield Frame ships Semi-Gloss Black.
- Custom Light Bar Mounting - Choose from several bolt on tabs to mount your favorite light bar. KC Highlights Pro 6 shown
- Rear Light Bar - LED rear facing lights - 6 light panel (brake/running, dust, cargo light)
- SDR Hi-Bred Bolt-in Doors Available NOW
About Our Sport Cages
If you would like to learn more about what makes our Sport Cages stand above the rest, please visit our SDR DIFFERENCE page to view our information articles.
At SDR Motorsports Inc we ship cages and complete packages every day to places all over the world. We can ship your cage raw or powdercoated and ready to install. We take time to wrap every cage To protect it from shipping damage and offer affordable insurance for every shipment in case damage does occur. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO HIGH MARKET VOLOTILITY AND CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE Cages ship on pallets "LTL" freight. Shipping is to any business adress with a forklift in lower 48 states. Residential delivery charges and extra fees may apply to residential and more rural locations.
Pro xp-4 shorty cage
Thank you Jason for answering my phone call and emails. It was a long journey waiting for my cage and with all the reassurance that it was the right decision to buy from SDR Motorsport. I received my cage and it was very well built and I did do a full mock up before sending it to powder coating it was not needed as I was told when ordered it but living in Maine I wanted to be sure. Thanks again and I am sure telling everyone about this excellent shop