Triple-R Sentinel 7"
The Sentinel range of round LED driving lights now comprises 7-inch versions available in Standard and Elite grades. The lights deliver remarkable high beam lighting performance, and product styling that exudes quality. At the Standard level, a combination of 12 high power LEDs emit 5,208 raw lumens, while at the Elite level 10,248 raw lumens are served up by 24 high power LEDs, with each product having the light output on the road or track ahead maximised through the adoption of class-leading electronics and optical design, alongside the product’s CAE-optimised lamp housing.
Boasting a true ‘combo’ beam pattern, the central rows of LEDs and optics deliver the long-range illumination, while the upper and lower sections have been meticulously designed and engineered to produce an enviable 65 degrees wide spread of light (Elite grade). The result, a perfectly balanced distribution of light, at a carefully selected 5000 kelvin colour temperature, to make night driving a safer and more enjoyable experience. Considering the lamps size and power rating (60W - Standard / 116W – Elite), these lamps outperform on every level, even against significantly larger, more powerful products.
The stealth design of the Sentinel 7” lamp is achieved through the adoption of black printed circuit boards, and black bezel feature with intricate hexagonal design detail for a unique, contemporary appearance. Furthermore, the Elite version has the option to connect white or amber position/side light function, for an even more distinct look. The lamps are supplied with a ‘slim’ diecast aluminium mounting bracket, which like the lamps themselves has an automotive-grade pre-treatment before being powder coated satin black, for a product protected against aesthetic deterioration or corrosion.
As with all Triple-R products, the Sentinel lamps have been designed, engineered, and are manufactured in-house, in the UK. There is no compromise in regards component parts, or build processes to achieve a superior product, while simultaneously ensuring that more than ever, environmental stewardship and an ambitious carbon-reduction program have also featured heavily in the Sentinel products design and build.
- Combination of 12 premium ‘bin’ LEDs
- Stealth black internal appearance
- 5000K LED colour temperature and 80CRI maximises sharpness and definition
- Integrated white and amber backlight function (Elite only)
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised spot and wide optics
- Contemporary lamp design
- Supplied with ‘slim’ diecast aluminium mounting bracket featuring Sentinel stamp
- Electronic thermal management system optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
- Anodised pre-treatment and automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Over voltage protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- A2 stainless steel fasteners with automotive grade black coating
- IP68 watertight – 1.5m submersion (30mins)
- 5-year warranty
- Supplied with pre-wired male/female Superseal connectors
- Designed & manufactured in UK