Add some style and safety to your Can-Am Max without sacrificing trailer space or Bed access!
Our new Shorty cage bolts into the stock mounting locations and will work with all factory bed storage boxes.
Ask about our accessory mounts that allow the use of your OEM spare tire rack!
All SDR Sport cages feature full 100% CNC Bent and Laser notched D.O.M. tube construction and include front V-bars in windshield, roof bracing, and proper gusseting along with dual whip tabs.
All SDR standard cages are jig welded in house to exacting tolerances and are fully welded by our professional staff.
X3R-4 Max Sport Shorty Cage Features:
- Radius Roof Fast Back Design
- 1.75" DOM Tube Construction
- Aluminum Roof Panel Included
- All Gusseting/Whip Tabs Included
Dont sacrifice your safety for a cheaper price!!!
- Powder Coating - Choose from 3 available standard colors (Gloss Black, Semi-Gloss Black, Textured Black or leave it raw)
- Windshield - Fully custom Automotive Glass Windshield to complete the dual sport look
- Custom Light Bar Mounting - Choose from standard tab-on mount , or recessed front roof pocket.
- Rear Light Bar - LED rear facing lights - 6 light panel (brake/running, dust, cargo light)
- SDR Hi-Bred Bolt-in Doors Available
About Our Sport Cages
If you would like to learn more about what makes our Sport Cages stand above the rest, please visit our SDR DIFFERENCE page to view our information articles.
At SDR Motorsports Inc we ship cages and complete packages every day to places all over the world. We can ship your cage raw or powdercoated and ready to install. We take time to wrap every cage To protect it from shipping damage and offer affordable insurance for every shipment in case damage does occur. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO HIGH MARKET VOLOTILITY AND CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE Cages ship on pallets "LTL" freight. Shipping is to any business adress with a forklift in lower 48 states. Residential delivery charges and extra fees may apply to residential and more rural locations.
- What it fits:
- 2017- Can-Am X3 Maxx